Education Visits and Enrichment Coordinator
Salary: Grade 5 (Scp 11 to Scp 15)
(£22,129 to £23,953 ) FTE (£10,093 to £10,925 actual pro rata salary)
Location: Bedminster Down School (near Bristol/Bath)
Contract: 20 hours per week
Term: Term Time Only plus 2 INSET days
Bedminster Down is looking to appoint an excellent co-ordinator for educational visits alongside other enrichment activities for the students. Working at the direction of the Assistant Principal with responsibility for attendance and aspiration, you would be responsible for leading and building on our existing provision for trips and visits and close working relationships with outside providers of widening participation activities. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who appreciates the value of learning outside of the classroom and how this can inspire students and improve their aspirations and in turn future chances. Please note this is a non-teaching role.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- Wider opportunities to be involved across the Futura Learning Partnership
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, free on-site parking and cycle to work scheme.
Futura Learning Partnership is a partnership of schools which span the Bristol - Keynsham - Bath area that are working together to provide a high quality educational experience for all students in their care and be a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in the area.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 on 30/06/2022
Interviews are likely to be held soon thereafter
No CVs or agencies please
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification
- Trust Recruitment Pack
- Click on the ‘apply’ button within the vacancy advertised on the Futura Learning Jobsite and complete and submit your online application before the closing date.
PLEASE NOTE: Early applications are encouraged. Bedminster Down School reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date of the advertisement, should the School be able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Bedminster Down School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced CRB check is required for all staff within the school.